grammy family moments
if you watched the 52nd annual Grammy Awards last night, you must have noticed the futuristic theme going on. sequins, sparkles, metallics and structured dresses were a hot topic on the red carpet. but maybe not quite as hot as the whole Lady Gaga and Elton John jam session to start things off!
my favourite looks:
Lea Michele (in Romona Keveza) & Heidi Klum (in Emilio Pucci)
most memorable Grammy moments:
- Beyonce performing an Alanis Morissette song, and slowly killing off Hova’s empire. Both J&B proving that their ego has only grown larger as 2 became 1.
- “Blame it on the Alcohol” performance, where Jamie Foxx’s mid-life crisis continues to unravel. I’m sure his wife thought this whole “rapping” thing would end before he could perform using the T-Pain app.
- Pink getting semi-naked. Debatable.
- Jay-z and Rihanna/Beyonce’s love child is introduced to Hollywood. Even though the kid was a charmer he still left people wondering.
- MJ 3D tribute was appropriate and great. But seeing the entire audience in 3D glasses sort of dampened the moment.
- Drake (or Jimmy from Degrassi, as I first new him) and his epic performance, so epic in fact that Jamie Foxx was recording it on his camera.
- The iPad reveal and also the only time Jay-z was seen smiling. God that guy’s a rock.