Ms. Green Jeans
I can always remember when I was younger visiting the Toronto Eaton Centre — the almighty of malls, being from Ottawa — and my sister and I begging my parents to bring us to Mr. Green Jeans for lunch. I don’t even remember if the food was good, but in my twisted child mind I think I believed that my mom used to serve there when she first studied fashion at George Brown (then located in Kensington and now the Kensington Market Lofts). Of course, she didn’t actually waitress there, but that’s all besides the point now.
Coloured denim, where do I begin. Last spring/summer/fall it was all a see of red, but now the denim has run free from it’s ruby roots and is turning to a more diverse palette. These Rag & Bone denim skinnies combine but two loves, colour and zippers. Moving into the warmer months of spring I’ll be opting for a more colourful wardrobe, leaving my shades of grey behind, for the most part. Let’s style this deep green jeans two ways and prep for the better months of the year. And don’t forget, this spring no outfit is complete without neon, duh!
- Monki Lindy Blouse
- Proenza Schouler Evening Clutch
- Charlotte Bling Mesh Cuff & Phillipe Audibert Amelia Spike Bracelet
- Kate Spade Necklace
- Acne Black Cypress Ankle Boot
- Rag & Bone Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans
- Old Navy Waffle-Knit Sweater
- Ettika Vintage Ribbon Tennis Bracelet & Marcia Moran Turquoise Wrapped Bracelet
- Prada Grey Leather Craquele Tote
- TopShop Vibrant Yellow Flats Pumps