Gentlemen of the Road
We hit the road and now we’re back. It’s always bittersweet returning to reality after such a great weekend.
Highlights of the weekend:
- Driving to Niagara Falls after taking a wrong turn
- “Glamping” with Steph
- Listening to Edward Sharpe from the tent…alone
- Sunshine & tent hangs
- 7:30am shower & coffee runs
- Simcoe locals
- Fish tacos
- Successfully reuniting with friends despite having no reception
- Arguing with a 60-year old woman (she started it, ask anyone)
- Mumford & Sons – duh!
This was one of those concerts that just makes you so happy. With every new song my grin would grow. To end the night on a high note Mumford called all the Gentlemen of the Road (and a few ladies), onto the stage and every band who performed over the weekend joined in singing The Weight by The Band. Quite epic if you ask me.
Let’s do it again next year!