Posts Tagged ‘lauren elan’
For Canadians, Victoria Day/May 2-4/May Long Weekend marks the end of winter and the beginning of summer. And while May Long Weekend is notorious for crappy weather, it is what happens after this weekend that is most important. Pack away your parkas and dust off your sandals, summer is near! In an ideal world, where it was 25 and sunny straight through to Monday, this weekend we would be sporting different variations of the above outfit.
A nautical-inspired cropped top paired with super short cut offs and metallic boat shoes is the perfect combination for riding bikes on the island or hanging out in Trinity Bellwoods. Accessorize with a pair of oversize cat-eye sunglasses, and embrace the neon trend with with a super bright bracelet. Don’t forget to charge your phone before you head out for the day, you’ll want to stay connected with friends to make plans to meet up on a patio in the afternoon. Oh, and, one last thing. If the sun does appear, protect yourself from those UV rays by applying sunscreen. No one wants to start off summer with a burn!
1. Tom Ford Nikita sunglasses: $400, available here.
2. Wilfred Simone Breton stripe T-Shirt: $50, available here.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q backpack: $458, available here.
4. Lauren Elan Misel friendship bracelet: $22, available here.
5. One Teaspoon Original Bonita shorts: $64 available here.
6. Blackberry Bold, available here.
7. Sperry metallic boat shoe: $85, available here.
8. Philosophy Shelter SPF 30 sunblock: $25, available here.
9. Essie Braziliant nailpolish: $8, available here.
Whatever you do this weekend, be safe!