Posts Tagged ‘Whister’
with 2 days left, i thought i’d share with all of you my fave places in Whistler! having lived in Whistler on-and-off for about 2 years, i’m really wishing i was there right now, although not working cause that would be hectic. if you are in Whistler for the Olympics or ever visit these places:
1) Elements – the best for breakfast (eggs benedict) and tapas
2) Citta‘ – right in the Village Square an almost daily hangout for pitchers of beer and burgers
3) 7th Heaven – found on Blackcomb Mountain, the best place to ski/snowboard on pow days!
4) Sushi Village – order the spicy agedashi tofu and sake margaritas to start of the meal
5) TNA - stop by and say hi to all the girls AND Artitzia is also an official Olympic Licensee (check out the ParkLife line)
ok enjoy! and just know that this is my favourite place in the world (the winters are a dream, but the summers are epic!)